Healthcare Classified Ads
The AAMS now offers members the opportunity to place practice-related classifieds ads that we will feature on our website. Are you looking for employees? Do you have office space to lease? The AAMS wants to support your practice with this service, free of charge. Please send your ad information to email@example.com.
Medical Office for Lease
Office for lease 3 days a week — Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. The address is:
NERSISSIAN HEALTH MANAGEMENT
1030 S. Glendale Ave suite 507
Glendale ca 91205
Dental Office for Rent or Sublease
4 operatories, excellent location in Glendale. Available Thursday-Sunday.
Please call (818) 731-6614
The Psychiatrist position is the medical personnel to oversee the MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC services at the facility. He/She will provide MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC services in accordance with CCL and DHCS regulations and to the standards of the facility and industry wide best practices.
- Assess and treat Residents who suffer from mental illness and participate in enhancing patient care delivery in a multidisciplinary, treatment environment.
- Educate staff on best practices in the management of mental health disorders
- Propose, develop, and implement best practices in mental health care delivery under the direction of the CEO and/or ownership team.
- Propose, develop, and implement improvements in the process of psychiatric care delivery.
- Work collaboratively with other staff to ensure the best possible treatment experience for Residents
This position will work as needed to fulfill all job responsibilities at our MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC licensed Social Rehabilitation Facility.
- Physician: MD or DO
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of California
- Board certified
- DATA 2000 Buprenorphine certification and DEA number
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have TB clearance, Criminal Record Clearance (live scan), CPR/1st Aid.
Job: Primary Care Physician
Adventist Health Glendale is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded energetic primary care physician (IM or FM) to join their group (full time or Part time). This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician interested in working with experienced primary care providers affiliated with a 515-bed teaching hospital.
The ideal candidate would also be an entrepreneur and interested in help growing the practice. If you are interested in living, working and making a difference in Southern California, this is an wonderful opportunity for either an experienced clinician or final year resident interested in joining a dynamic, growing team who provides outstanding patient care in Glendale California. Candidates must be California licensed or eligible and be board certified/eligible.
For additional information Please contact, Dr. Ramella Markarian, Vice President of Business Development-Physician recruitment (818)281-4594
- Guaranteed salary
- Starting bonus
- Annual metric bonus earned
- Retirement benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance