Psychiatrist – Medical and Psychiatric-Licensed Social Rehabilitation Facility
Job Title: Psychiatrist
Reports To: CEO &/or Ownership Group
Supervises: Not Applicable
The Psychiatrist position is the medical personnel to oversee the MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC services at the facility. He/She will provide MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC services in accordance with CCL and DHCS regulations and to the standards of the facility and industry-wide best practices.
- Assess and treat Residents who suffer from mental illness and participate in enhancing patient care delivery in a multidisciplinary, treatment environment.
- Educate staff on best practices in the management of mental health disorders.
- Propose, develop, and implement best practices in mental health care delivery under the direction of the CEO and/or ownership team.
- Propose, develop, and implement improvements in the process of psychiatric care delivery.
- Work collaboratively with other staff to ensure the best possible treatment experience for Residents
This position will work as needed to fulfill all job responsibilities at our MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC licensed Social Rehabilitation Facility.
- Physician: MD or DO
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of California
- Board certified
- DATA 2000 Buprenorphine certification and DEA number
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have TB clearance, Criminal Record Clearance (live scan), CPR/1st